Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why you should be using Spotify:

Let me start by saying this: I work at a desk all day, in an office where I am the only
person here. Spotify might not be suitable for everyone’s work environment like it is for me, but let me tell you, this program has changed my life. An import from England (why is it that England is way ahead of the music game than America?) this music streaming program allows you to listen to endless amounts of free music. Think Itunes meets Pandora. Not only can you add your own music, but you can also search for albums and add songs to playlists. You can search for music you were too skeptical to buy because you could only hear 60 second snippets thanks to Itunes, and listen to the songs and album in full. Yes, not every
song is available on Spotify yet but I can only assume that it's only a matter of time.
 

This FREE service comes with limited commercials which can be a bit annoying at times, but it's totally worth it for this free unbelievable service. Where else can I make a playlist that features The Steve Miller Band, Coldplay, Simon and Garfunkel, Madonna, Maroon 5 and T.I? (I’m sure I could find this through random shuffle on my ipod, but I am lazy and need a way to listen at work without headphones). This service is seriously for anyone who loves music (even you mom! They have Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra). 

To request an invitation for Spotify click here and create your account today! Also if you are super cool and have a smart phone this can be added as an app!

3 comments:

  1. I am really greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing an app which is you might be interested to look on it : spotify premium beta apk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using this app House Designer Mod Apk : and downloaded and playing it regularly.

    ReplyDelete